Court forms

Court forms may be required if you cannot reach an agreement through mediation or either of you decides mediation is not right for you.
In order to proceed to court, you will need the relevant court form/forms signed by an accredited Family Mediator.  Apart from some valid exemptions, the court will expect you to have considered mediation via a MIAM.